If you are looking for a fun simple project to make with the kids, I have one just for you. This egg wreath is kid friendly as well as adult friendly. Below are the instructions and supplies.
What you’ll need
- 14 plastic pull-apart eggs
- Puffy paint
- Egg cartons
- 2 large heavy-duty paper plates
- Green craft foam
- Twist ties
How to make it
- First, decorate 14 plastic pull-apart eggs with puffy paint and let them dry. (Overturned egg cartons make great workstations and drying racks; just set each egg half over a carton cup bottom.)
- Cut the rims from the paper plates and glue them together. Glue green craft foam leaves around the ring, leaving 1 1/2 inches between them.
- To attach the eggs, tightly wrap twist ties (one for each egg) between the leaves around the paper plate ring, then simply close the egg halves together over the ties.